Hello friends and family,
I am soooo excited we are making progress on our new house and we will probably be moving in some time next week. My dad has been working hard with the two jeffs painting the room the colors that we wanted them. Sometime within the next couple of days he is going to stain the cupboard in the kitchen. My mom said that she is very excited about this. Today we are getting new flooring for the bathrooms, and on Friday they will put the new carpet in. After the carpet has been put in we are going to start moving some of our things into the house and putting them where they belong. On Sunday some of our friends are going to help us move some of the big things that we can't because it is too heavy or we don't have a truck. We are looking forward to decorating the house and our bedrooms. I was telling my mom the other day I guess that this means that we are offical coloradoians now. She laughed and said yep!!! This weekend I am going to be taking pictures of what my room looks like. As soon as I do I will post them for all of you to see.
I hope that everyone is doing well,
Take care,
God bless,
Marlene
Last Post - New Blog
12 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I want to see picture :)
Post a Comment