Today in the morning my dad went with two of our guy friends over to the new house to start getting it ready to paint. A little bit later I went over and took off the switch plates, covered the electrical part with tape so that the paint will not get on it. I also stripped off some of the wall paper. As I was working I was looking out the back window and there are a lot of tree in the back yard.I could see the birds playing in the trees, and there were also squirrels playing in the backyard. My mom said that as soon as we move in we are going to put bird feeders and feeders for the squirrels also. I feel so blessed that the Lord has given up this house, and I am looking forward to seeing what He does with the house. Right now that back yard is covered with snow, because it snowed yesterday. Here is a picture of Paul playing with one of his favorite toys. In case you can't tell it is a spinner that you put on top of the tower and you press the button on the side of the tower and when you let go of the button it flies in the air and lands somewhere. Paul enjoys playing with this and will do it several times before he gets tired of it.
God bless everyone,
Marlene

3 comments:
Cool! You have a blog now. It will be fun to see and hear about how you are doing.
I am very excited for you guys getting that house. I would love to see pics. How fun to have snow and cute little birds in your yard already.
Hi Marlene,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, pictures and life with us!
Suzanne
Hi Marlene great to hear that you now have a blog. I was wondering how is it going with your church? Are you in a career class? Have you found some friends? Di
Post a Comment