It is so cute because now Paul knows what peanuts are and that grandpa keeps them up in his room. So now if we say "Pal where are the peanuts he will go upstairs and get the can of peanuts from grandma and grandpa's room. The he will come downstairs and give the can of peanuts to grandpa as if to say Grandpa can I have some peanuts please. Of course grandpa always gives him some. We have been teaching Paul to share so one time he was sitting on the floor next to Peter and was trying to give Peter some peanuts. Of course we watched closely so that Peter did not get any and choke. I just thought it was cute.
Take care,
God bless,
Marlene

1 comment:
Hi,
Hope you have not been sick too?
I do enjoy seeing pictures and reading how you and your family are doing.
Thinking about you,
Suzanne
Post a Comment