I hope that everyone had a great New Year. We did, my mom dad and the family went out to eat at a restraunt. Then we came home and played games. We only stayed up until 11:00 p.m. because none of us are late night people. We had a quiet night when the boys went to bed. The next day my mom,dad,and Joshua had off from work so we did little projects around the house. I enjoyed having my mom home because now that she is working I don't see her as much. Unless of course I go to the shop. Here is a picture of my cat. He was having fun playing with the string on my mom's jacket. I thought it was so cute so I had to take a picture of it. It was funny because it snowed on Sunday and Pumpkin was wanting to go outside, so my mom let him out thinking that he would not want to. He sometimes does the funniest things. Here are some pictures of him. When he went out we had to chase after him to get him back in the house. I hope that everyone is doing well.
God bless,
Marlene

No comments:
Post a Comment