Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to share what God has been teaching me lately. God has been teaching me to trust Him more and more each day. Also that no matter what goes on in my life He is in control. I hope that everyone had a great Labor day. We worked at the shop from 10:00-4:00 and then we ordered pizza. After that we went to a place here called Red rock canyon and ate pizza. When we were done we went on a little hike and took some family pictures. It was a great and relaxing time. Peter and Paul had fun climbing on the rock and walking on the trails. It was great to spend time together as a family. I hope that everyone is doing good.
Take care,
Marlene
Last Post - New Blog
12 years ago

1 comment:
It would have been nice to spend the day with all of you. Love you guys and keep in touch Marlene.
Post a Comment