Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't written for a while I have been busy. I will try to be better. These days I have been busy helping at the shop, cooking meals, and being a auntie. Paul is getting so big he just turned 4 on the 27th of January. Peter is starting to communicate a lot more and is getting big too. Stella is also getting big she is starting to sit up on her own, and doing the army crawl. I keep telling her to stop getting so big but I don't think that she is listening. Amy is expecting again on the 28th of June. I am excited. I sure do enjoy being a auntie. The best part is watching my nephews and niece grow up. Also I enjoy being a big part of their lives. I feel very blessed. I would not trade my position for anything. It has been pretty cold here in the 20;s Today Tuesday it is negative 14. It was so cold that I went out to get the mail and I had a hard time breathing.
Love,
Marlene
Last Post - New Blog
12 years ago

1 comment:
Good to hear an update from you marlene! Glad you're doing good and that you love being an auntie! I love being an auntie and a mom too. So fun. Does Amy still do a blog? I would like read it if she does. Let me know :)
Post a Comment